- Win-Win Negotiations Training
- Negotiating Contracts Seminar
- Essential Negotiations Skills
- Negotiation Techniques for Sales
Win-Win Negotiations Training Seminars
Imagine being such an accomplished negotiator that everyone involved in the negotiations walks away satisfied. Win-Win Negotiations training develops the skills participants need to become that negotiator. Whether allocating resources for a project, funding a new initiative, or establishing a supply chain for a new product a negotiation is inevitably at the center of the process.
In our hands-on hard hitting Win-Win Negotiations training seminars participants learn through practice exercises how to strengthen their negotiation skills through 7 videotaped role-plays, 4 classroom exercises, and 3 classroom games sessions. Participants get one on one personal feedback that helps to improve their ability to communicate and negotiate in both simple, complex and difficult negotiations situations. Students practice skill building exercises as a team, one-on-one, face-to-face, so they can implement their learning within their personal business environment. By the end of day one, participants will be able to handle even the most difficult negotiations with confidence and have a high positive impact on its outcome.
On-Site Negotiations Training: is generally tailored (free of charge) to your specific needs and your organizations needs. This interactive training workshop can be delivered on-site at a time and location of your choice.
Participants in the Win- Win Negotiations seminar will learn to:
- Develop an effective plan and strategy for any negotiation
- Know when and when not to negotiate
- Negotiate face-to-face, on the phone, and through e-mail
- Learn to become more persuasive
- Develop a common negotiating language with the other parties
- Use techniques that pull information from the other parties
- Read client and employee behaviors styles to maximize closure
- Recognize interests and issues and avoid unnecessary positions
- Neutralize manipulative tactics
- Minimize conflicts and deadlocks both internally and externally
- Coordinate negotiations within client organization
- Meet business objectives by focusing on planning rather than tactic
"This was the best training course I have ever taken, everything from the content to the instructor was spot on. I learned valuable I knowledge that I will use in both my daily life and at work."
Medical Sales Director