- Win-Win Negotiations Training
- Negotiating Contracts Seminar
- Essential Negotiations Skills
- Negotiation Techniques for Sales
Sales Techniques in Negotiation Seminar
Sales Techniques in Negotiation seminar is a two-day seminar which focuses on the need for developing and strengthening the sales negotiation skills of your salespeople, while keeping in mind the need to maintain lasting, beneficial client relationships. This hands-on seminar uses extensive videotaped role plays, exercises, games and personal feedback to improve participant’ abilities to communicate, negotiate, and handle difficult negotiation situations.
Heavy emphasis is placed on planning and executing both one-on-one and team negotiations. With these improved skills, your employees will be able to handle any face-to-face or telephone negotiation situation, both internally and externally, with greater confidence and a positive impact.
On-Site Negotiations Training: is generally tailored (free of charge) to your specific needs and your organizations needs. This interactive training workshop can be delivered on-site at a time and location of your choice.
. Participants in theSales Techniques in Negotiation seminar will learn to:
- Maximize effectiveness in strategic, tactical, telephone and face-to-face sales negotiation situations to increase profits through well-planned and executed collaborative negotiations
- Effectively negotiate from the position of long-term value over lowest price
- Effectively handle customer relationships and their behavior during and after difficult negotiations
- Understand their value, price their value, sell their value and negotiate terms and conditions that allow you to leave less money on the table
- Build customer relationships by creating outcomes that benefit all parties in a negotiation situation (Building Deal Bundles)
- Eliminate wasted conflict and deadlocks in negotiations (5 phases)
- Change the focus from negotiation tactics to planning and strategy while reinforcing key corporate values
- Focus on interests and issues and not take dangerous positions
- Understand that customers are most interested in their own profitability and how to use that information to effect negotiation outcomes.
The instructor was a great teacher, I was able to absorb a lot of information and I enjoyed the class and I feel like I came out a lot more educated on negotiating; I feel more confident that I can actually win a negotiation."