- Win-Win Negotiations Training
- Negotiating Contracts Seminar
- Essential Negotiations Skills
- Negotiation Techniques for Sales
Win-Win Negotiations Training Seminars
Imagine being such an accomplished negotiator that everyone involved in the negotiations walks away satisfied. Win-Win Negotiations training develops the skills participants need to become that negotiator. Whether allocating resources for a project, funding a new initiative, or establishing a supply chain for a new product a negotiation is inevitably at the center of the process.
In our hands-on hard hitting Win-Win Negotiations training seminars participants learn through practice exercises how to strengthen their negotiation skills through 7 videotaped role-plays, 4 classroom exercises, and 3 classroom games sessions. Participants get one on one personal feedback that helps to improve their ability to communicate and negotiate in both simple, complex and difficult negotiations situations. Students practice skill building exercises as a team, one-on-one, face-to-face, so they can implement their learning within their personal business environment. By the end of day one, participants will be able to handle even the most difficult negotiations with confidence and have a high positive impact on its outcome.
The negotiations training was great and the instructor made it easy to stay engaged in the material. It was overall a great experience. "
- Preparing to Negotiate - 10 Tips
There is, however, some basic preparation we can carry out that will apply to any negotiation and these 10 negotiations training tips will give you a useful start point.
- When Negotiating, Ask Questions To Help Uncover Goals
First, effectively asking questions is one of the most important skills a negotiator learns in negotiations training.
- Even the Smallest Business Can Negotiate Effectively
Begin with the initial negotiations training to objectively determine if your position is fair when compared to previous negotiating opportunities.
- Can I Trust You?
Build rewards for successful performance into the contract, as you learned in our negotiations training. Do you have a process in place for ongoing exceptional service?
- Read Body Language to Negotiate Successfully
I'm sure at times in your negotiations training you've been told to hide your feelings and at other times, don't hide your feelings. Your feelings about a subject convey emotions and your emotions can be read when you negotiate.
- 3 Things Great Negotiators Do
This approach is part of their negotiations training. They prepare and plan for a positive environment, how will they manage the conflict, who is in the room and how can they show respect to each person in the meeting.
- Everyone Needs Negotiation Skills
That's when he picked up a book on negotiations training, learned the basics, and persuaded San Diego State to let him teach a negotiating class.
- Negotiating Right May Not Mean Right Now
Some negotiators feel as long as there's a 'warm body' that they can voice their opinion to, or someone that they can sway their thoughts upon, they think their negotiations training makes them “bullet-proof” and they will always come out on top.
- Know Your BATNA
They go on to claim in their negotiations training that that is the only thing which can protect you both from accepting terms that are too unfavorable and from rejecting terms it would be in your interest to accept.
- Negotiating - Hard Talk at Work
Those who have learned the art, have done so the hard way. With some luck and a lot of grit, you will too! Try negotiations training today.
- Mahatma Gandhi Rides First Class
I was recently reading Gandhi's autobiography, The Story Of My Experiments With Truth. I stumbled upon a story that involves a train ride. The story also happens to validate a great principle of negotiations training which I'll point out later in this article.
- Negotiating With People of Prestige and Power
When all is said and done, if you can't summon the negotiations training needed to negotiate with those that have more perceived power, and if the prize is large enough, consider having someone else negotiate for you.
- Use Innovative Negotiation Techniques to Negotiate Successfully in Tough Economic Times
That being the case, what are some techniques you can use to become more innovative and imaginative in negotiations training? The following are some suggestions to help you towards that end.
- What Makes A Good Negotiator?
- How To Negotiate And Win - Against Stronger Opponents
- Benefits of Negotiating Subliminally
- Negotiations Training: What's in a Name?
- Abstracting Arbitration
- Avoiding Sour Negotiations
- How To Profit From Negotiations Training - Part I Of II
- Understanding Movement, Concessions And Bargaining
- Negotiations Training: The Dreaded Bid Process
- How To Structure A Negotiation
- Negotiations Training: How to Read the Body Language of Buyers And Sellers
- My Best Negotiations Training Tips Part 1
- Negotiations Training: 10 Lessons For Deal Making
- Negotiations Training Hazards
- How to Bargain to Win and Still Be Friends
- My Eight Best Negotiations Training Tips
- Hotel Negotiating Is In The Details
- Using Negotiations Training For a Pay Increase
- If You Don't Feel You're Getting Enough Out of a Negotiation, Nibble for More at the End
- Cross Cultural Negotiations Training
- Negotiating in Three Dimensions
- Win a Negotiation in 14 Steps
- Negotiations Training Can Help in Overcoming Intimidation in Negotiations
- Sales Negotiations Training - Negotiating your Way to a Better Deal
- The Sales Negotiations Process
- An Important Factor
- Professional Development: Why It's Needed