- Win-Win Negotiations Training
- Negotiating Contracts Seminar
- Essential Negotiations Skills
- Negotiation Techniques for Sales
Our Essential Negotiations Skills workshop provides participants with a comprehensive set of tools and skills that apply to the real-world negotiations they face on a daily basis. Whether negotiating a vendor agreement to provide software, working with an industry leader to build a partnership or even negotiating the final terms on a residential purpose, Essential Negotiations Skills is designed to make participants more effective. Our workshop begins with the tools that enable participants to recognize varying negotiating styles and how to flex accordingly so as to establish rapport and build a collaborative environment. We then show participants how to work through the negotiation process to build mutually satisfactory outcomes. Time is also spent understanding how to deescalate conflict and defuse dishonest negotiating tactics when used by other parties. Interactive sessions, role plays, activities, self assessments and other application exercises take concepts and allow participants to turn them into reality.
The instructor kept things very interesting during the training sessions. I took away good negotiations skills to help be more productive and prepared for negotiating with others."
- Use Your Influence - Nine Tips to Combat Tough Boss Syndrome
Don't despair! You can empower yourself to get what you want and need using some expert negotiations skills.
- In Negotiations Usually One Side Does Not Have All Power
Drop those fears and get in there and fight for that raise with all your negotiating skills.
- The Value of Time in Negotiation
There will be times when one or both parties will benefit if the negotiations are resolved quickly. If this is so, use good negotiations skills and have behavioral flexibility to indicate to your counterpart how beneficial a speedy resolution would be for all concerned.
- Negotiation Training Can Help in Overcoming Intimidation in Negotiations
Negotiations skills can be learned, and one of the best ways to achieve this new level of understanding is through customized negotiation courses.
- Advancing or Accepting a Buyer's Low Offer
When you extend an offer that is under the asking price, be prepared to present offsetting benefits using negotiations skills to make the offer attractive and valuable to the sellers.
- Ten Secrets to Negotiating the Deal You Want
Effective negotiators with good negotiations skills go to great lengths to plan the questions they will ask and the assumptions they will pressure test in order to get a totally clear picture of the current situation.
- Mentality of Negotiation
Be prepared. Before beginning to use your negotiations skills, you need to prepare for the 'what if' scenarios you might encounter.
- Be Reluctant When Buying
These negotiations skills can be extremely effective in places such as garage sales, flea markets, and clearance sales.
- Why You Should Have it in Writing
A contract is a meeting of the minds. All the negotiations skills in the world can’t do what a contract can.
- Negotiating Skills - Dealing With 'em Smart
Doing smart business is often a question of striking deals that are attractive to others while serving one's own interests. This is where good negotiating skills come in handy.
- Proper Positioning Will Lead to Successful Negotiation Outcomes
Before you negotiate, do you consider how your positioning will influence the outcome of the negotiation? When I speak to groups around the US and other countries, about improving their negotiations skills, I talk about the inherent value that positioning holds.
- The Job Offer Is Not Always As Good As It Looks
Whether you negotiate a salary or not is secondary to doing your homework before accepting an offer. It is always best to apply some negotiations skills before signing on the dotted line so that you understand exactly what you are gaining - or losing.
- The 7 Principles of Mastering the Art of Negotiation
In fact, your ability to ask the right questions, and listen to the answers, is your #1 most important of your negotiations skills.
- Read Body Language to Negotiate Successfully
- Negotiate and Win Using Body Language
- Negotiations Skills: Negotiating With Friends
- The Telephone And Conflict Resolution
- Love My Alliances, Hate Negotiation
- 10 Tips to Negotiating a Better Advertising Buy
- The Key To Unlocking A Successful Negotiation
- Setting Business Goals: Will you have a Fulfilling Year?
- Negotiations Skills: The Ludicrous Factor
- Warning - Don't Cut Prices If You Want To Stay In Business
- Negotiations Skills: Persuasion Tactics in a Person-to-Person Setting
- Negotiations Skills: How to Get a Big Raise at Work
- Dealing with Aggressive Sales People
- What's Management's Role in Pricing
- Negotiations Skills: 3 Ways to Talk so Clients Listen
- Training Intended for the Intelligence Community Improves Business Negotiations
- Negotiations Skills: Overcoming an Impasse in Negotiation
- The Benefits of Having Good Negotiations Skills
- Negotiate to Your Advantage
- Managing the Sales Negotiation Process
- Negotiations Skills Training in the Classroom
- Negotiations Skills: Ask For More Than You Expect To Get
- Avail Negotiations Skills Training for Better Prospects
- Negotiations Skills Training
- Sales Negotiations: Don't Buy Cheaper, Buy Smarter
- Negotiating Successful Outcomes
- Give and Take in Business
- What Role Status Symbols Play