- Win-Win Negotiations Training
- Negotiating Contracts Seminar
- Essential Negotiations Skills
- Negotiation Techniques for Sales
Our Essential Negotiations Skills workshop provides participants with a comprehensive set of tools and skills that apply to the real-world negotiations they face on a daily basis. Whether negotiating a vendor agreement to provide software, working with an industry leader to build a partnership or even negotiating the final terms on a residential purpose, Essential Negotiations Skills is designed to make participants more effective. Our workshop begins with the tools that enable participants to recognize varying negotiating styles and how to flex accordingly so as to establish rapport and build a collaborative environment. We then show participants how to work through the negotiation process to build mutually satisfactory outcomes. Time is also spent understanding how to deescalate conflict and defuse dishonest negotiating tactics when used by other parties. Interactive sessions, role plays, activities, self assessments and other application exercises take concepts and allow participants to turn them into reality.
The workshop presenter did a great job of keeping the participants engaged and attentive."
San Diego, California
- 3 Keys For Planning a Successful Negotiation
In the middle, you want to listen and ask a lot of questions that will help you know what the other wants and why. These hints from a negotiation workshop can help.
- Getting Results
Here are few tips for successful negotiations from our negotiation workshop
- Negotiating - Hard Talk at Work
It will help to have taken a good negotiation workshop. Tough negotiators are viewed with respect. So, how do you measure up?
- How To Realize Your Own Negotiation Skills And Put Them To Work In Your Career
The most important thing for you to remember is that you need to work hard and know what you want from the start. Use your negotiation skills from a good negotiation workshop to help you achieve your goals.
- How To Negotiate - In Controversial And Explosive Situations
This negotiation workshop is not about watching someone's body language, or how you should listen to the unspoken word. Instead it's about long term negotiation positioning.
- Be Mentally Sturdy When Negotiating
When negotiating, you don't necessarily want to completely 'close the door', just because the negotiation appears not to be headed in the direction that is advantageous to your position.
- When You Negotiate
Of course, you still have to prepare for any negotiation by doing your due diligence, such as a negotiation workshop, when it comes to gathering background information on the other negotiator, creating a plan for the negotiation (your road map), and determining what you'll do if the negotiation doesn't go the way you want.
- Care about Their Reality When Negotiating
People will tend to believe their concerns and aspirations during a negotiation will be the same as the other party's, which is almost never the case.
- Negotiation Success is in the Planning
Yes, the tactics learned during a negotiation workshop are important, and success is also influenced by how you react to the other side and implement your own negotiation strategy.
- Create Emotional Plans Before Negotiating Forcefully
Before you begin to negotiate, attend a negotiation workshop to assist you in progressing towards the goals of the negotiation.
- Proper Positioning Will Lead to Successful Negotiation Outcomes
As you negotiate, in the planning stages, give thought to how posturing can enhance the outcome of the negotiation. By doing so, you'll create yet another path by which you can influence the behavior of the person with whom you're negotiating.
- When You Negotiate, Do You Cringe?
Negotiation Workshop tip: Always cringe when negotiating. By doing so, you will receive invaluable information about your opponents position. After cringing, be very observant to how this strategy has been received and perceived.
- Secrets to Being a Savvy Negotiator
Of course there's a whole lot more that goes into a good leader of a negotiation workshop, but all things being equal, the person with the latter traits will reach more successful negotiation outcomes ... and everything will be right with the world.
- The Role of Deadlines in Negotiations
- Negotiating Through Strength - While not Displaying Anger
- Negativity in a Negotiation Can Be Positive
- When You Negotiate, Check Status
- Release Your Power in Negotiations
- Car Negotiating Workshop
- Negotiation Workshop- Preliminary Tips & Techniques
- Negotiation Workshop: The Key to Unlocking A Successful Negotiation
- 10 Tips to Negotiating a Better Advertising Buy
- Negotiating Ethically Is Not For Sissies
- Let's Just Split It Down the Middle
- Negotiation Workshop: On Walking the Talk
- Negotiation Workshop: Prepare Yourself For Your Negotiation
- Persuasion Tactics in a Person-to-Person Setting
- Negotiation Workshop: Be Stingy with Discounts
- How To Negotiate With The Four Personality Types
- Learning to Listen - The Key to Better Negotiating Skills
- Negotiation Workshop: How to Maximize Your Negotiation Skills
- Managing Conflict, in Life & Work: Using Ancient and Modern Approaches
- Setting the Climate for a Non-Confrontational Negotiation
- More Negotiation Workshops Pop Up Around Nation
- When talks stall, it's tempting to jump to conclusions
- Improve Negotiation Skills, Use Free Givebacks
- Learn to Negotiate with a Negotiation Training Workshop
- Negotiation Workshop: Overcoming an Impasse in Negotiation
- Don't Leave Money on the Table - Top Five Negotiating Behaviors
- Negotiating: Getting More by Stuart Diamond - Business Book Review - 5 Invisible Strategies
- Negotiation Skills for Graduating Seniors