- Win-Win Negotiations Training
- Negotiating Contracts Seminar
- Essential Negotiations Skills
- Negotiation Techniques for Sales
Our Essential Negotiating Skills workshop provides participants with a comprehensive set of tools and skills that apply to the real-world negotiations they face on a daily basis. Whether negotiating a vendor agreement to provide software, working with an industry leader to build a partnership or even negotiating the final terms on a residential purpose, Essential Negotiating Skills is designed to make participants more effective. Our workshop begins with the tools that enable participants to recognize varying negotiating styles and how to flex accordingly so as to establish rapport and build a collaborative environment. We then show participants how to work through the negotiation process to build mutually satisfactory outcomes. Time is also spent understanding how to deescalate conflict and defuse dishonest negotiating tactics when used by other parties. Interactive sessions, role plays, activities, self assessments and other application exercises take concepts and allow participants to turn them into reality.
"I left with a better understanding of the basic negotiating skills, that I am able to apply to my sales position"
- Negotiating For the Successful Entrepreneur
Going into a negotiation and desperately wanting to win the contract but still make a profit? Here are some negotiating skills for a successful negotiation.
- Six Strategies That Will Change the Way You Negotiate
Timing is extremely important. Learn the counter moves by heart. Knowing them, you will be able to react quickly with the appropriate negotiating skills.
- Salary Negotiation Tips With a New Position
Salary negotiating skills are always handy as salary negotiation can be overwhelming when you do not know the market value of a new position.
- Learning the Basics of Business Negotiation
One of the main skills that you will want to develop as a business owner that applies to many areas of your business is negotiating skills.
- Getting To "Yes" - Negotiating With Panache
Always use your negotiating skills by asking for a bit more than you would like, more money for a project, more salary or holiday entitlement, more funding for staff training.
- Negotiate Shrewdly by Using Mis-directions
The more information you gather, the more information you'll have to improve your negotiating skills. The next time someone asks you a question, respond by asking them a question, instead of replying with an answer.
- Negotiate Sincerely but Know When to Bail Out
The more time and effort you put into negotiating skills, the more psychologically committed you become in seeking a successful outcome.
- Splitting the Difference
Use this tactic only when your negotiating skills get you into an acceptable settlement range and it appears that it will be a beneficial closing strategy to seal the deal.
- People Still Love to Negotiate
Knowing the negotiating skills to professionally negotiate can satisfy all the emotions a customer desires and eliminate the negative feelings of manipulation that are prevalent when many customers leave a business after a negotiating process.
- Win-Win Negotiation - Making Two Hearts Beat As One
Keep the other party's interest in mind, along with your own. If things are deadlocked, consider applying low impact negotiating skills - something that brings them value, without taking too much away from you.
- Secret Strategy to Negotiate Successfully Against a Deceitful Negotiator
As I've written on numerous occasions, you have to understand the negotiating skills that your opponent possesses. What that means is, you have to recognize and identify the tactics the person is employing.
- Benefits of Negotiating Subliminally
From a good perspective, if the receiver of our message is attuned to our body language, and our body language and negotiating skills are aligned, the received message is being perceived in the manner in which we transmitted it.
- Negotiating Skills: Listen Up
Effective communication skills are crucial to negotiating skills. You must be able to convince people that your position is reasonable, and do so against adversaries who are convincing in their own right.
- Negotiate Successfully Through Touching
- When You Negotiate, What Do You Focus On?
- When You Negotiate Check Emotions (Role)
- Negotiating Skills: How To Get A Raise
- Negotiating Skills: I Negotiate, You Win!
- How Independent Contractors Can Negotiate Like Pros
- Maximizing Your Negotiating Skills
- Negotiating Skills During Negotiation
- The Skilled Negotiator Has The Advantage
- Negotiating Skills: The Big Three
- Recessionary Times Call For Great Negotiating Skills
- Negotiating Skills: Silence and Negotiation
- How to Have a Successful Negotiation
- Negotiating Skills: Foundations to Success
- Power Negotiators Understand the Importance of Gathering Information
- Critical Negotiating Skills For Dealing With Complex Negotiations
- How to Negotiate Using These Tips and Tools
- Good Technique Will Get You Ahead
- Achieving Business Success through Different Methods of Negotiation
- Everyone Needs Negotiating Skills
- A Step toward Success
- Basic Negotiating Skills You Need to Know
- Negotiating Skills Are Crucial to Business Success
- Quality of Negotiations Determines Event Success
- Good Technique Will Get You Ahead
- What Is a "Successful" Negotiation?